Book review is a piece of writing that presents a thorough critical analysis of a book, including its meaning, strengths, weaknesses, context, and other parameters. Writing a book review is a common assignment for university students, which helps assess a student’s skills of critical thinking.
Need instant professional book review writing help? Not sure how to structure your book review or how to choose reliable sources? Don’t stress out and order a low-cost 100% original book review from work2-me.com writing service! Our writers will customize your assignment to fulfill every single requirement of your professor. Get a custom 0 plagiarism book review for just $14-$20 per page, delivered within 3 days!
TO A COUPLE OF DAYS.
FROM SKILLED PROFESSORS.
AT ANY TIME OF THE DAY
Our regular clients value the quality of our written assignments, as well as our credibility and 24/7 dedicated customer support. Adelina Komitova, an international student from Bulgaria, is sharing her review of our writing service:
‘My grades at the new university in the US weren’t good enough, that’s why I decided to find a writing service to buy some assignments. I found several websites, but decided to buy a paper from work2-me.com because they offered pretty affordable prices. I ordered an essay, a term paper, and a book review for three different classes at my university. Three writers helped me to create these papers, and I really enjoyed working with them because I could ask them all my questions and share the requirements of my instructors. If I ever have problems with my studies again, I will come to your writing service for sure!’
Book Review writing: cool topic ideas for your paper
Depending on a specific book review topic, this written assignment can be structured in many different ways. When writing a book review, a student may be asked to focus on the book in general, providing critical assessment of the entire book. On the contrary, a professor can ask you to concentrate on a specific feature: for instance, the topics that run through the book, the author’s writing style, or strengths and weaknesses of the book.
Depending on a particular professor, students can be assigned to write a book review on a specific topic or be allowed to choose the topic on their own. We’ve put together a few book review topic ideas, which will help you choose a compelling book for your paper:
- The Catcher in the Rye by J. D. Salinger: in your book review, you can consider the example of Holden Caulfield, a troubled teenager, and analyze adolescent problems. Some of the questions you can try answering in your paper are: Why is the novel titled ‘The Catcher in the Rye’? What are some symbols in the novel and how do they relate to the plot? What is the primary purpose of the book? Why do you think the novel was banned for some time?
- Moby Dick by Herman Melville: this is a great, terrifyingly relevant novel in the English language, which raises a few questions: What is the significance of the whale? How do characters evolve and change throughout the book? What symbols do we see in the novel and how do they relate to the characters? Give your interpretations to these questions in your book review.
- A Farewell to Arms by Ernest Hemingway: this novel about the destructiveness of World War I cemented Hemingway’s reputation as one of the greatest writers of all times. While writing your book review, consider the following questions: How would you describe Frederic Henry’s emotional development over the course of the book? What symbols does the writer use and how are they related to the plot? In what way is the novel auto-biographical?
- Martin Eden by Jack London: this semiautobiographical novel about a struggling young writer is perfect for a book review for your high school or university class. Think about these questions and try answering them in your book review: What is the theme of Martin Eden? How does the main character change throughout the book? What is Martin’s perception of middle class (and his own class)?
Writing an outstanding book review: 3 Tips
Seemingly an easy and a fun task, book reviews can appear to be complicated for many students, especially those with non-native English. Don’t worry though: if you are ready to put effort into working on your book review, and have at least a few days before your paper is due, you are capable of doing this! Follow these tips if you want to find out how to write a book review quickly.
Tip 1. Structure your book report properly
Remember that your research should consist of several elements, including some factual information (title of the book, author, date of publication etc.) and critical analysis. What is the topic of this particular book? What purpose does the author have? How does the author’s background information affect his/her point of view? Does this book raise certain issues for discussion? These are just a few questions that can be reflected in your book review.
Have trouble structuring your book review? The deadline is tomorrow but you are stuck with your assignment? Get your one-page book review for just $20 per page and find out what it’s like to study without stress!
Tip 2. Be creative and objective
A book review is one of the written assignments where you can let your imagination fly (this is why so many students find this task particularly appealing). Also, keep in mind that your book review should be written from an objective point of view, focusing mostly on essential information rather than your own emotions and feelings. Any criticism should be supported by a relevant argument.
Our professionals will help you craft a creative and original book review that helps you stand out from the crowd!
Tip 3. Avoid spelling and grammar errors
This should go without saying, but make sure you proofread your paper before you turn it in, even if the deadline is tight. Any errors, even the most insignificant ones, will affect your professor’s impression, and can influence your grade. You don’t want that, right? That’s why give yourself plenty of time to proofread the book review, or seek academic help of a native English speaker – we will make sure that your written paper is flawless both in terms of the language and content!
Order a book review in English from writing service
Any student may have the situation when their book review is due very soon, but they haven’t started working on it yet. In situations like that, work2-me.com professional writing service is ready to give you a helping hand and create a book review of excellent quality, which will impress your university professor. All you have to do is place your order, share with us the requirements, and that’s it – your book review is on the way.
The advantages of work2-me.com writing service speak for themselves:
- We employ a team of professional academic writers who are graduates of the best American and British universities. They know everything about book reviews!
- Our writers are native speakers of English, who will make sure that your book review is the best in terms of its content and language.
- We are ready to provide academic help at any stage, be it choosing the topic, or thinking about book review format, or writing conclusion.