Founded in 1837, Mount Holyoke College is a liberal arts university situated in , Massachusetts. Being a relatively small women’s education institution with around two thousand students, Mount Holyoke College offers 50 majors in economics, international relations, English, biology, and psychology. Ranked 30 in National Liberal Arts Colleges, the university clearly states its mission, that is, to provide education in liberal arts through internationally recognized academic programs.
Mount Holyoke College: Facts & Figures
- Number of students: 2.210
- International students: 25%
- Countries: 69
- Faculty: 234
- Campus size: 2.000 acres
Any student at Mount Holyoke College has to put a lot of effort into studying. Managing workload and combining university with social life can be challenging, especially for foreign students with non-native English. The requirement to turn in an array of various written assignments, such as term papers, case studies, argumentative essays, and reports, makes it complicated to focus properly on the assignment given. Don’t worry though: even if it’s Sunday, and a case study for your economics class is due Monday morning, work2-me.com writing service will successfully cope with this task!
Feel the difference with work2-me.com writing service
Tell us the topic, place an order, and share with our professional writers the requirements – any written assignment is doable for us. The benefits of asking work2-me.com for academic help speak for themselves:
- A team of dedicated academic writers who hold degrees in their field of expertise
- Writers with native English – relevant for students at Mount Holyoke College with non-native English language
- 100% originality of your paper, exceptional content, and proper citation format
- Total confidentiality and security
- Transparent prices and no hidden fees