Education, innovation, and research are central pillars of education at Massachusetts Institute of Technology – a private university located in Cambridge, Massachusetts. The university is renowned for its research in engineering and physics, as well as for its programs in biology, management, and economics. Established in 1861, Massachusetts Institute of Technology has produced 93 Nobel laureates, 34 astronauts, and 52 recipients of National Medal of Science.
Massachusetts Institute of Technology: Facts & Figures
- Number of students: 13.237
- Foreign students: 35%
- Countries: 115
- Faculty: 1030
- Campus size: 166 acres
Massachusetts Institute of Technology ranks #1 in Top Universities. Studying at the best university in the world is both demanding and challenging, since a student has to make every effort to attain good grades. Each university course requires a student to turn in several papers per semester and create projects and group presentations. If you are a student at Massachusetts Institute of Technology and your busy schedule doesn’t allow you to spend time on writing essays, term papers, and case studies, then you can ask academic writers of work2-me.com for professional help. We give you advantages you simply cannot ignore!
#1 US writing service to enhance your academic performance
No need to spend hours in front of your laptop trying to craft a top-notch essay for your management class – let us do this for you!
- We employ dedicated writers with graduate degrees and a wealth of experience
- We can cope with any topic, no matter how complicated and how tight the deadline
- We make sure that your paper is flawless in terms of content and language – all our writers are native speakers of English
- We provide full confidentiality and on-time delivery